Career Training Programs and Classes
Getting a college diploma can help you and secure a better future for yourself by placing you in a better position to compete for entry-level industry job openings. As the workforce changes, getting a higher education is becoming more important every year.
Programs at the Gardena Campus
- Criminal Justice - Private and Homeland Security - Read More
- Criminal Justice - Social and Youth Services - Read More
- Dental Assistant - Read More
- Massage Therapy - Read More
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Read More
- Medical Assistant - Read More
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding - Read More
- Pharmacy Technician - Read More
Programs at the Everest - Gardena campus are structured to give you tasks that challenge you with diverse responsibilities. This, in turn, can better prepare you to be more effective and successful in your career and life.
Through small work teams, teachers can give you the individualized attention you may occasionally need. They have the knowledge and enthusiasm to make their subject matter come alive. They can also give you practical advice based on their experience in the real world.
Together, this means you can learn in an environment with instructors and other students who are pulling for you to succeed. It also means you will have the opportunity to earn a diploma in some of the most notable criminal justice and health care career fields in today's economy.
This could be the perfect time to get the college career training that could open up a whole new world of employment possibilities.
Contact Everest College - Gardena, CA, 90247, today to learn more about the career training programs offered.